ModelProfiles.Com is an online community to serve the modeling, photography, and associated industries regardless of technical skills, experience, geographic location or experience.ModelProfiles.Com was originally setup by dSavage Photography as a free resource where models have an opportunity to create and maintain a online presence regardless of a their technical skill, location, or
experience levels are welcomed!
"If Your Hair is Wet…
1. “Put a little styling cream or mousse in your wet hair. If your hair is thick or course, use some Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment.
2. Take a flat paddle brush and blow dry your hair, while brushing it back and forth. Make sure you are hitting the root and getting all cowlicks out of the bangs,” Buckett says.
Expert Tip: Avoid what Buckett refers to as “mall bangs” –we love that term—by avoiding round brushes when styling your bangs.
If Your Hair is Dry…
1. If your bangs are oily and limp after a couple of days, Buckett recommends reviving them with dry shampoo. “Spray a little in at the root to give your bangs lift,” he says.
2. If your bangs are feeling frizzy, “take a flat brush and blow dry them again making sure you direct the air downward to make your hair shiny and sleek. Or take a flat iron through them to add shine and create a ... less
1. The Matte Factor: add matte to lipstick with powder?
2. Ms. Mix-A-Lot: tinting your moisturizer?
3. Double Duty Eyes: mascara as an eyeliner?
4. Instant Brow Lift: concealer and brush blend?
5. Cheeky Fix: Lipstick as a cream blush?